Python for Data ScienceLogin to enroll
- Course NumberPY0101EN
- Classes StartAny time, Self-paced
Module 1 - Python Basics
- Your first program
- Expressions and Variables
- String Operations
Module 2 - Python Data Structures
- Lists and Tuples
Module 3 - Python Programming Fundamentals
- Conditions and Branching
- Objects and Classes
Module 4 - Working with Data in Python
- Reading files with open
- Writing files with open
- Loading data with Pandas
- Working with and Saving data with Pandas
- This course is free.
- It is self-paced.
- It can be taken at any time.
- It can be audited as many times as you wish.
- There is only ONE chance to pass the course, but multiple attempts per question